One of the top wellness trends of 2017 is “clean sleeping,” which was popularized by Gwyneth Paltrow in her 2016 book, Goop: Clean Beauty.
Like clean eating, clean sleeping believes that your overall wellbeing depends on making decisions that help you get the best and healthiest night of sleep.
To achieve this, you have to follow a few basic rules:
- no drinking caffeine after 2 pm;
- no electronic devices at least an hour before bed;
- set a strict bedtime and follow it even through the weekend;
- keep the room dark and cool; and
- buy a copper pillow.Seems easy right? Well, some parts are, and some parts aren’t. Having done it for two weeks you’ll get some of the best sleep ever.