This course is for those of you wanting to create nonfiction books – to successfully share their story and knowledge with the world. To successfully move forward and complete Ella Patterson’s WRITE YOUR BOOK: A Complete Online Writing Course you should register for all seven lessons.
- People who want to share their life story or knowledge on a particular topic
- This course is for those wanting to write a non-fiction book
- This course is NOT for those writers who want to write a fiction novel. (Although marketing principles can still be applied).
- Beginner to advanced writers who want to increase their skills, and also their marketing plan will greatly benefit from this course
- Do you have something that you really want to share that you know will help others – but you feel overwhelmed about the process, the cost, or maybe you are not quite sure where to begin? This course will help you with this.
- I remember when I wrote my first book (25 years ago) – staring at a blank page on a piece of paper and then later staring at my computer as doubt flooded my mind – reminding me of all the reasons why I could not write. Hell, I didn’t even know how to even a computer, let alone build a program that would create a real book. Maybe you have had those thoughts too.
I am happy to say that 25 years later I am glad I did not listen to those voices, and I am now a best-selling author of many published books and eBooks. Some of my books are printed in more than eight languages too.
Some of them much to my delight are even No. 1 best sellers. More importantly, I have discovered much joy and satisfaction in sharing my knowledge and story with others.
Steps to Create Your Dream Book
I have used the same steps to repeatedly research, write, publish, promote, market and sell my books successfully to distributors, libraries, bookstores, Amazon, and all over the globe.
In this course, you will discover how to:
- How to research, write, publish, promote, market and sell your book;
- Understanding your purpose for writing and publishing your book;
- The writing phase – tips to write well, and includes how to overcome writers block;
- The creative and editing phase and the process;
- Finding the time to typeset and design your book cover (or whether to choose a designer);
- Choosing your subject and organizing your pages;
- How to develop, market, get endorsements and reviews for your book;
- How to create a solid publishing business;
- Printing and digital distribution – where I will show you how to get your book loaded up on to Amazon for hard copy printing and Kindle for digital downloads;
- Marketing and distribution – this is where I will show you how to promote and advertise your book, and
- I’m even going to reveal my exact strategy for how to get your book to Number One.
I will share
- Budget and how much your book may cost;
- Explain the important reasons for writing a book (which will give you the confidence to not only start but finish);
- How to overcome writers block;
- Other options and income streams that you can leverage after you complete and release your book;
- PDF’s you can print out;
A checklist to keep you on track
- Research, write, publish, promote, market and sell your book
- Research your idea for maximum impact and success
- Create a book and chapter outline
- Learn top writing tips
- Overcome writers block
- Edit your book
- Find an editor
- Design your own book cover
- Find a designer
- Load your book onto amazon for printing and digital distribution
- Learn marketing tips to get your book to No. 1 in the Kindle store
- Learn other marketing ideas to earn money.
- Leverage your book
- Now, if you do not understand some of the terminology I have just used – do not worry! (I have been there, which is why I will also explain each phase in detail and why it is important in making your book a great success.
Write a Book – Share Your Story
How to research, write, publish, promote, market and sell your non-fiction Book. Launch on Amazon and Learn How to Become a Best Seller on Kindle. If you have a story to tell (and I believe you do), or if you have some knowledge you want to share with the world, then this course will help you achieve your dream of launching your book with success. I look forward to seeing you in the course and being a part of your journey.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee / This course includes …
- 347 Lectures
- hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirements: computer, pen and paper / notepad, a grasp of your language
Most people have the ability, some have the drive, but few have the ability combined with the organizational skills needed to pull it all together. Therefore, the most important requirement of writing is to create an easy system, one that will help you stay organized as you write your dream book. You need something like a – “map that could be your very own guide. Something like an ‘easy to do basic organizational plan.
This guide will not only provide you with direction, it will promote drive and expose you to the abilities you did not think or know you had. Fret not, I have the answer. The Ella Patterson’s Write Your Book: A Complete Online Writing Course will guide and teach you everything you need to know.